CRA Charles River Associates SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 952
SWOT Analysis of CRA Charles River Associates with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
CRA Charles River Associates
Economic & Management consultancy
They have more clients in the law and government area.
Leading firms of the world
Major law firms, corporations, accounting firms, and governments
They provide economic, financial, and business management services
1. Acquired Marakon Associates which has enhanced their presence 2. They were ranked as top 10 in Economic consulting, top20 in Green initiatives in the best consulting firm. 3. They are more government oriented.
4. Over 20 offices globally means they gave a good reach
1. They have limited range of services to business areas compared to leaders
2. They still haven't penetrated in countries across the world.
1. They have opportunities in the emerging economies of the world. 2. They have opportunities with various newly acquired democracies in middle east
3. Diversified services would add more to the brands presence
1. The ongoing economic recession possesses threat to their business. 2. They have lesser brand recall than their competitors
3. Companies setting their own knowledge centers
1. NERA economic consultancy 2. The Brattle group 3. McKinsey & Company
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.