Diamond Management and Technology SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 1060
SWOT Analysis of Diamond Management and Technology with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Diamond Management & Technology
Strategic Management Consulting
They are acquired by PwC hence strong parent company expertise
All industries and companies seeking professional consulting
All industries, businesses, corporates
They are known to be experts in helping attract clients and retaining customers.
1. Diamond had 500 consultants worldwide before the acquisition. 2. They had offices in US, UK and India 3. Now they have synergistic backing from PwC. 4. They were named as one of the top ten firms to work for a number of years
1. Despite being a part of PwC, has to establish its own identity 2. PwC’s image of being involves in lawsuits can damage the image of Diamond Advisory Services.
1. They can benefit from the growing prospects in emerging economies. 2. They can synergize with PwC’s accounting and auditing skills along with their strategic management consulting skills. Thus giving an all round service.
1. Recession resulting from the ongoing Euro crisis can affect the business. 2. They have only a small team of consultants working worldwide.
1. Bain & Company 2. Booz & Company 3. McKinsey & Company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Diamond Management and Technology. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.