Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 1966
SWOT Analysis of Hay Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Human Resource Consulting
People before strategy
They have wide geographic reach.
Private, public and not-for-profit sectors
They work with senior executives to manage the human resource of the organization.
1. They have nearly 100 offices in over 45 countries 2. It is one of the oldest consulting firms in HR. 3. The Job Evaluation methodology created by them is used over in 8000 organizations worldwide
4. Expertise in the field of human resource management makes them a leading industry player
5. Has over 2500 employees world wide
1. Still haven't established themselves completely in the emerging economies 2. They have poor brand recall vis-à-vis their competitors.
1. They have opportunities in the growing economies of the world. 2. HR sector is emerging as one of the powerful resource. Thus Hay group has opportunity for more business.
1. Being into one area of business could create stiff competition with current competitors as well as new entrants. 2. The global economic recession with the competition could bring pressure on their costs.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.