Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 1684
SWOT Analysis of Gallup Consulting with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Performance management consultancy
They are research based performance management consultancy.
Industries seeking professional consulting service
All industries, corporates, businesses
They give research oriented solutions.
1. Gallup has more than 40 offices in over 25 countries 2. They have had frameworks prepared on more than 30 years of research 3. Gallup has four divisions namely, Gallup Poll, Gallup Consulting, Gallup University, and Gallup Press
4. Expertise in the field makes them strong amongst competitors
1. They have business mostly in HR area hence limited diversity 2. They have limited geographic reach as compared to their competitors.
1. They have great opportunities in developing economies. 2. They have immense opportunities if they start outsourcing business as well.
1. Less brand recall and tough competition from leaders in the consulting industry. 2. The ongoing recession is a threat to the business of Gallup.
1. McKinsey & company 2. Booz & Company 3. Bain & Company
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.