Cornerstone Research SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 1243
SWOT Analysis of Cornerstone Research with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Services to Attorneys
Economic and financial consulting and expert testimony
They provide services to law firms only.
Companies and law firms seeking legal consulting
Selected law firms, lawyers etc
It is a financial, economic, and litigation consulting firm.
1. They provide expert testimony and economic and financial analysis to attorneys, corporations and government agencies involved in business litigation. 2. They produce an annual publication called the "Securities Class Action Clearinghouse" in conjunction with the Stanford University Law School. 3. They get maximum business from the repeat clients.
4. Good presence and work reputation among its competitors
1. Limited and a small workforce compared to some leading consulting firms 2. They have limited geographic reach globally
1. Providing legal consulting services to other industries is an immense opportunity. 2. They have opportunity in emerging economies. 3. They have opportunity to service governments worldwide.
1. The limited focus of business area (legal and service to law firms only) can be a serious threat. 2. Any competition entering into same business area can lead to severe reduction in market share.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.