Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 985
SWOT Analysis of Putnam Associates with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Their target market is pharmaceuticals & biotech firms.
Professional consulting service
Pharmaceutical & Biotech industries
They have positioned themselves as focus oriented firm.
1. They are one of the Top 50 Strategy Consulting Firms
2. They are noted for work/life balance, overall business outlook, and promotion opportunities. 3. They were recognized by Consulting Magazine as a "Small Jewel" within the consulting marketplace for a fresh approach to client service, firm culture, and thought leadership.
4. Have presence in US and UK
1. Market share is lesser than industry top organisations 2. They have limited geographic reach compared to leaders
1. They have immense opportunities in emerging economies of the world. 2. They have opportunity to look into healthcare sector as a whole.
1. Expansion of players and emergence of new players in the segment
2. Strict govt policies
3. Companies setting up their own knowledge centers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Putnam Associates. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.