Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 2057
SWOT Analysis of Buck Consultants with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
ACS (independent subsidary)
Human Resource Consulting
Insightful thinking. Real-world solutions.
It is one of the oldest HR consultancies in the world.
Industries seeking consulting services
One of the innovative HR consultancies of the world.
1. They have 200 offices in more than 75 countries. 2. It is an independent subsidiary of ACS, a Xerox company which was acquired by Xerox in 2010. 3. They offered First Global Employee Stock Ownership Plan
4. It has over 1700 employees worldwide
1. Still haven’t made inroads in the emerging economies 2. They have been acquired by synergistically different company.
1. They have opportunities in the growing economies of the world. 2. HR sector is emerging as one of the powerful resource. Thus Buck Consultants have opportunity for more business.
1. Expansion of players and emergence of new players in the segment
2. Strict govt policies
3. Companies setting up their own knowledge centers
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.