Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2704
SWOT Analysis of 21st Century Fox with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
21st Century Fox
21st Century Fox
Broadcasting and Cables
Media and Entertainment
Global Mass media house
Multi – segment marketing
Caters to population across ages in both films and television programs
Media for all viewers for all age groups
1. Their assets include big brands in both films and television including 20th Century fox, Fox network and Star TV. Some of the biggest movies are owned by the company through its subsidiaries 2. International presence with numerous channels
3. Brand equity of its subsidiaries built over the years and being the legal predecessor of News Corp.
4. Its diverse offerings and presence across all aspects of entertainment ecosystem consisting of content creation, distribution, broadcasting, etc. 5. It also has TV channels and Movies across genres catering to every target segment.
6.The company has over 27,000+ people employed with the organization
7.Apart from media and studios related to movies, it also has big brand subsidiaries like Fox Sports, National Geographic etc
1. Increasing number of media channels means limited market share
2. Copyright patent issues are something which the media houses have to constantly fight for
1. Maximizing its global reach, strengthen its foreign presence 2. Opportunities for acquisitions 3. Expansion into digital media and creating online platforms for entertainment
1. Increasing piracy and illegal downloads in developing countries. Lack of sufficient laws to protect intellectual property. 2. Increasing competition in the entertainment space 3. Shifting consumer preferences. Consumers have started moving towards low-cost digital media like Netflix.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to 21st Century Fox. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.