SWOT Analysis of Ovation TV with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hubbard Media Group, Perry Capital, Weinstein Company
Art and Artistic expressions channel
Media & Broadcasting
Mix of original and selective art series
Based on interests of people
Targeted towards the artistically inclined people
Making art accessible to everyone
1. Expanding fast on all cable networks like DIRECTV,Verizon FiOS,AT &T U-Verse etc 2. With the relaunch of Ovation TV, it has got a more energetic and better look 3. A number of original art series like “The Fashion Fund” and “Now’ aired exclusively on Ovation 4. It has got substantial donations and support, the highest ever received by any independent media network
5.Gets huge support of AFTA (American for the Arts) and National Endowment for the Arts, because of its commitment to promote arts and arts education across the country
6. Available in close to 60 million households in USA
1.It suffered some setbacks because of Time Warner threatening to take down Ovation TV from its network
2. Small audience base due to limited interest of people in arts
1. Its partnership with art and music organizations across the country like LACMA and museum of modern art will help in publicity of the channel 2.A lot of marketing and branding opportunities available locally as well as nationally. 3.It can publicize its agenda, “Making art accessible to everyone” on social media platforms to make itself more popular
4. Launching of InnOVATION STEAM Grant awards can help in promotion and marketing of channel.
1. Competitors showing almost similar shows as Ovation can take down its audience base 2.Dwindling interest of people in arts does not makes OVATION lesser watched as compared to other mainstream TV channels
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ovation TV. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.