NOAA Weather Radio All hazards SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 379
SWOT Analysis of NOAA Weather Radio All hazards with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
NOAA Weather Radio All hazards (NWR)
National Weather Service
Weather radio/civil emergency services
The Voice Of the National Weather Service
Nationwide network for 24*7 Weather information
No segmentation, everyone needs this service
Entire population of USA
24*7 provider of weather forecasts,warnings,hazards etc
1. The sole 24*7 dedicated of all the weather information in USA. 2. Gets a strong backing of the state owned National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration 3. Radio manufacturers sell radios broadcasting this channel at discounted prices because it is considered good for safety purposes also. An alarm is activated in the radio as soon as an alert is raised. 4. Very accurate prediction because of very strong operations
5. Very strong distribution network. Available in 95 % of USA
6. Over a 1000+ radio stations across USA
7. Launched in 1950’s and hence has credibility
1. A special radio receiver is required to listen to the broadcast. Not possible with normal FM channel. 2. Audience base is not very loyal at all times because as long as weather is normal people simply seem ignorant about weather
1. Strengthen its ties with some social media websites to make it more audience friendly and interesting 2.Include some entertainment pieces in between news and weather forecast to make the channel more lively.
1.Due to the presence of digital and social media with minute by minute updates people don’t need a special channel for it 2.Dwindling interest of people in listening to weather and climate news
1. Premiere Networks 2. NPR 3. American Public Media
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to NOAA Weather Radio All hazards. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.