SWOT Analysis of Cinemoi with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Cinemoi North America LLC
Lifestyle and movies
Films fashion, lifestyle
Films. Fashion and international style
People with a liking for movies
Adult population of the US, UK
Covering a range of movie and lifestyle
1. Broad range of movie directory 2. Global coverage-from US UK, France etc 3. Well established online presence 4. High visibility amongst competitors through film festivals like Cannes
5. Originals like ‘Stars of the silver screen’ are crowd pullers
1. Drift from DirectTV-its parent company has garnered a lot of negative publicity in the media 2. It hadn’t gone commercial and hence revenues coming to the channel were quite less. Once gone commercial, the quality has decreased so much that it has lost its USP.
1. Possibility to strengthen its renewed positioning strategy of movies, fashion and lifestyle. 2. Use it’s huge directory of movies to leverage on the focused crowd. Too diversified a viewership may show negative results in publicity. 3. Strengthen the link ups between US and European programming as it has a strong presence in both continents
1. Globally emerging competition increases as it covers a wide category of media coverage, hence domain of competition higher
2. Presence of online portals for movies and entertainment
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.