SWOT Analysis of Fox News Channel with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Fox News Channel
Fox Entertainment Group , subsidiary of 21st Century Fox
Satellite News Channel
Fair and Balanced
Fastest breaking news updates, Dominant cable news channel, heavy emphasis on visual presentation, first news organization to run news ticker
People seeking daily US and world news
People aged 20 and above
International news channel with fastest coverage of events
1. Live broadcasting of up to 15 hours every day 2. High definition broadcasting (720p), radio division, live streaming in website and fox news for mobile 3. Wide viewership in US with over 85 million households receiving the Fox News Channel.
4. FNC maintains an archive of most of its programs
5. It Is one the top of the mind brands the world over
6. Presence in over 20 countries worldwide
1. Widely accused of alleged biased reporting and promoting the Republican Party
2. In Controversies for cropping quotes and image manipulation many times
1. To improve its average prime-time reporting 2. Making the channel more appealing to young demographics
1. Constant Obama’s government conflicts with Fox News 2. Criticized for biased reporting 3. High switching rate of viewers
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fox News Channel. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.