Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1248
SWOT Analysis of Warner Bros. with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Time Warner Inc
Media and entertainment company
Networks, Film and TV Entertainment and Publishing
Largest digital network
Movies, television series, super heroes series
Young teens, young adults and kids on the basis of genre
Franchising of films using fully digital supply chain
1. Strong financial position which is steady and growing 2. Rich knowledge and experience with history of production of these successful franchises 3. The agreement with Netflix Inc. that allows the viewer to stream previous sessions of shows’ series shown on CW network potentials for profit maximization.
4. Strong legacy since 1923
5. Over 8000 people are employed with the brand
6. Globally acclaimed media company producing movies, TV shows, entertainment etc
7. Recognized by several global awards
8. Producer of some of the biggest Hollywood blockbuster
9.Top of the mind movie production house
1. Being a market leader, often criticized for trivial issues which become huge
2. Industry is very volatile as success of movies is never guaranteed
1. Introducing new instalments to its successful franchises such as The Lord of the Rings, Batman, Harry Potter and Hangover. 2. Expansion of digital distribution capabilities represents opportunity for Warner Bros. to strengthen its role as a leader of technological changes in the industry 3. Revenues can be further increased through higher integration of product placement marketing strategy.
1. Decline of the sales of DVDs due to the maturation of DVD format of entertainment challenging economic conditions, and piracy. 2. Declining popularity of US television programs
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Warner Bros.. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.