Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1114
SWOT Analysis of AutoIndia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Business India Publications Ltd.
“The Best Auto Mag Ever! ”
It is India’s first all-colour monthly auto magazine
Car and Bike enthusiasts
Car and Bike enthusiasts from middle class and upper middle class
Caters to the needs of auto enthusiasts and people from the industry who want to keep abreast of the latest developments in the automobile sector
1. It is India’s first all-colour monthly auto magazine. 2. The Auto India magazine is known in the market for being affordable. 3. The magazine has wide and well-spread distribution network in India. 4. The magazine places a huge emphasis on attractive and appealing visual content.
5. Popular brand and a good reputation amongst its customer base.
1. The appeal of the magazine is limited to car and bike enthusiasts. 2. The magazine does not have a strong brand ambassador or an aggressive marketing strategy.
1. Efficient use of the social media and virtual space will determine the future potential of the magazine. 2. The magazine can rope is popular personalities as brand ambassadors for branding and advertising purposes.
3. Special offers on subscriptions for students and corporates can help increase its circulation.
1. A number of car and bike shows are coming up on TV that address the same audience as the magazine. 2. The magazine operates in a very competitive market alongside several big domestic and international brands. 3. Uncertainties existing in the automobile sector due to external economic factors can adversely affect the circulation of the magazine.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.