Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2393
SWOT Analysis of Capital Market with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Capital Market Publications
No Slogan could be found
It is India’s oldest finance and investment fortnightly.
Stock Market enthusiasts
Investors in capital market, students of capital market, corporates
India’s oldest scientific investment publication
1. It is India’s oldest and largest circulated magazine about stock market investments. 2. The magazine has been in circulation for a formidable 27 years. 3. Sections in the magazine like Capitaline Corner and Stock Watch are very popular among the readers. 4. The magazine is considered authority on stock market investment issues.
5. Popular brand and a good reputation amongst its customer base.
1. The appeal of the magazine is limited to people interested in studying and investing in the capital market.
2. The magazine is sometimes criticized for being too detailed and tedious for a lay man but then the magazine is highly targeted.
1. The magazine can make tie-ups with corporates and students to increase its subscription. 2. The magazine can make use of the social media and virtual space for its branding to increase its popularity among the youth.
3. The magazine can leverage upon the fact that it does not have any strong competitors.
1. Nowadays several TV shows offer the same kind of information, thus affecting brand loyalty. 2. Various websites are coming up for investors which are a cheaper source of information. 3. The circulation of the magazine is linked to the performance of the stock market.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Capital Market. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.