SWOT Analysis of Digit with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
“Your Technology Navigator”
It is the most read technology magazine in India
Technology enthusiasts in India
Technology enthusiasts and youngsters mostly living in urban India
One stop guide for all technology related news
1. It is the largest selling technology magazine in India with a circulation of over 1 lakh copies. 2. Sections of the magazine like Bazaar, DroolMal, Tried and Tested, Community are very popular among readers. 3. The Digit awards given to the best technology brands and products in India are also very popular. 4. According to a survey, the readership of the magazine is higher than even the combined readership of its competitors.
5. Popular brand and a good reputation amongst its customer base.
1. The magazine is limited to mainly the urban areas in India. 2. The magazine does not have a strong brand ambassador.
1. The magazine can increase its popularity by offering special subscription offers to students of technological institutes. 2. By developing popular applications in the virtual space the magazine can increase its readership.
3. Through effective marketing in semi urban and rural areas the magazine can increase its readership.
1. TV shows that provide similar information and content are a serious threat to the popularity of the magazine. 2. A lot of similar information is available on the internet which is a cheaper source. 3.The availability of some international technology magazines in India can affect the popularity of Digit.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.