Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1934
SWOT Analysis of Forbes with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
“The Capitalist Tool”
The magazine is known for its lists of the World’s Richest People
Corporates and Entrepreneurs
Corporates and Entrepreneurs in USA and other parts of the world
A capitalist business magazine
1. It is one of the most popular bi-weekly magazines in USA as well as rest of the world. 2. The feature of the list of world’s richest people is very popular around the world. 3. It has several global editions that cater to specific needs of each region. 4. The brand is very popular internationally.
5. Popular brand and a good reputation amongst its customer base.
1. The distribution networks of the global editions are not as well developed as those of some of the local magazines in the respective countries.
1. The magazine can increase its readership by improving its availability in places outside USA. 2. The magazine can attract potential young customers by making its presence felt in the social media and virtual space.
3. By adopting an aggressive marketing and branding strategy in countries outside USA the magazine can increase its popularity.
1. The market in which the magazine operates is very competitive and has some big brands in it. 2. The popularity of the internet has adversely affected the popularity of the print media. 3. The global editions of the magazine face stiff competition from the local magazines in respective countries.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.