Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1267
SWOT Analysis of Stardust with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Magna Publishing Co. Ltd.
India’s No.1 Entertainment Magazine
India’s very own film magazine
Film and Bollywood buffs
Bollywood buffs belonging to all ages
Bollywood news and gossip magazine
1. It is one of India’s oldest Film magazines. 2. As the magazine publishes issues in both English and Hindi, it engages both the cosmopolitan as well as the local reader. 3. The magazine has a wide and well-spread distribution network throughout India. 4. The parent company has good experience in the Indian media industry as it also operates other popular magazines like Savvy, Society, Health, Interiors etc.
1. Internet penetration has severely affected sales of magazines 2. The brand comparatively is not very popular outside India despite a huge movie fan following
1. The brand can rope in popular actors/actresses as brand ambassadors and increase its popularity. 2. The Stardust awards show organized by the magazine is a good platform for the branding of the magazine.
3. The magazine can undertake a rebranding and repositioning exercise in order to make itself more appealing to the youth.
1. The magazine operates in a very competitive space along with big brands like Filmfare, Cineblitz, etc. 2.Several TV channels have dedicated programs for Bollywood news and gossip, which offer severe competition to the magazine.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Stardust. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.