Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2687
SWOT Analysis of TIME with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Time Inc. (Time Warner)
The Weekly News Magazine
It is considered to be one of the most popular magazines in history
Students, working class, business class
Students, corporates and business men in USA and other parts of the world
A weekly magazine that covers world events and news
1. It is the largest circulating weekly magazine in the USA as well as the entire world. 2. The magazine boasts of a readership of 25 million. 3. The “Person of the Year” feature of the magazine has gained huge popularity worldwide. 4. The magazine is the largest magazine in terms of ad revenue in USA. 5. One of the Most reputed and respected magazine brand in the world 6. The brand has a very high recall worldwide and it is prestigious to be associated or to be featured in the magazine
1. The global editions of the magazine face stiff competition from the local magazines in the respective countries. 2. The brand is comparatively not as popular as it is in US in some middle-eastern and Asian countries as it is in USA.
1. The magazine covers a variety of issues such as politics, business, technology, health, science, entertainment hence it can appeal to a wide range of potential customers. 2. The magazine has some very popular names associated with its editorial panel which the magazine can use for branding.
3. The magazine enjoys an iconic status which is a big plus for branding purposes.
1. The magazine operates in a very competitive space with several big brands competing for the same potential customer base. 2. Print media is becoming weaker day by day due to the widespread network of internet all over the world. 3. The distribution networks of the local editions are not as well developed as those of the local magzines.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to TIME. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.