Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2563
SWOT Analysis of Balaji Telefilms with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broadcasting and Cables
Media and Entertainment
Diverse Content primarily focused on females and youth exclusively
Individuals seeking entertainment
SEC-A group, Families – Middle and Upper Middle Class - Urban, Values based
Entertainment with focus on ethnic values and youth – Prime Time
1. Strong Creative Teams 2. In-house captive studios and common lead actors – Low production cost 3. Majority of the TRP for Top 100 slots 4. Exploring different areas right from broadcasting, production to acquisition
5. Strong brand presence owing to popular movies and serials being produced
1. Lack of scalability and fickle demands of viewers 2. Slow adaptability to regional demands
3. High competition means difficult to carve out a niche
1. Entrance of new broadcasting companies with opening of FDI 2. Increasing Customer Awareness to diverse content 3. Regional Content production
1. Emergence of regional channels at a rapid growth 2. Movement of interest from Mass Entertainment to niche genre 3. Growth of foreign channels
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Balaji Telefilms. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.