Reliance Digital TV SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2334
SWOT Analysis of Reliance Digital TV with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Reliance Digital TV
DTH and Broadcasting
Media and Entertainment
If it’s on TV, it’s HD;TV hoToh BIG Ho
Reduce the cost to the consumer by focusing on a market driven by volume
High end commercial users,
Higher-end and lower-end residential users
Full market coverage – Cable dry and cable rich regions,
Urbane and middle income regions
India’s largest integrated telecom service provider by notcompromising on the services offered and gettingsubstantial profit margins to sustain its growth.
1. Offers over 250 TV, cinema and audio channels with exclusive English, Hindi and regional languages
2. Digital Picture - Crystal clear picture with MPEG 4 Technology.
Digital Sound - True theatre sound with awesome CD quality 3. Products include standard definition set top boxes, high definition and HD DVR 4. Introduced 32 Pay-Per-View Movie Channels, highest in DTH industry 5. Features like pure digital viewing experience, easy programming guide, interactive services, flexible channel, parental control, 24x7 Customer Service etc.
6. Brand reputation of Reliance
1. Delay in customer service supportat times is a concern 2. Issues like service interruption, advance balance cut without installation, disconnected network etc. 3. Penetration is not much in rural market 4.Signal quality becomes weak after antenna equipment gets rustedand in adverse weather conditions
1. Deliver more channels, latest blockbuster movies and regional movies for complete entertainment 2.Introduce services like i-Stock, i-News and other such interactive services in the future 3. DTH penetration in both C&S households and DTH households
4. Increase aggregate subscriber base
5. Improvised collection mechanism aiding faster and higher recharges
1. Cable woes such as service breakdowns or channel shifting 2.Price cuts and reduced margins spurred by severe competition 3.Technological changes in set top boxes
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.