Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1449
SWOT Analysis of Lagardere Publishing with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Printing & publishing
Media and Entertainment
A world Class pure play media group
A brand that publishes through Creativity
All kinds of publishing requirements
Literary publishing of all authors and education
A publisher with core values of boldness, creativity and Interdependence
1. One of the world’s largest publishing group worldwide 2. First publisher in the world to sign an agreement with Google protecting authors’ and publishers’ rights 3. Largest supplier of e-books to the United Kingdom market 4. Top publisher of literary books
5. Has a strong presence and sales in the UK
1. Highly vulnerable to other literary publisher activities such as Stephanie Meyer effect 2. Highly dependent on a single publisher Hachette Book Group 3.Declining revenues in France and European Union is a conern
1. Increase in activities like ‘Digital Asset management’ to interface between the Groups’ publishing companies and the e-retailers 2.Growth through potential acquisitions like Canal + 3. Adapting to the changing demographics of different regions
1. Impact of e-books which generate lower net sales 2.Changing Demographic trends which demand fast transformation 3.Emap launches and rising prices of paper and postage
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Lagardere Publishing. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.