Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1016
SWOT Analysis of Bowen Designs with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
Legendary line of Marvel statues
People who are big fans of pop sculptures
Children and adults from upper middle class
High-quality figures considered collectibles
1. Leader in today’s collectible sculptures market
2. The company boasts of the most talented creators of action figures
3. The company has a very loyal customer base to support which it has membership programs as well
4. High detailing and good quality finished products
1. Since the company has positioned itself in the collectibles market, the figures are very highly priced
2. The company relies greatly on the popularity of action figures like the Avengers etc.
1. Opportunity to build on the strong brand name in the US market and expand to other verticals in the toys category 2. Opportunity to enter new markets around the world 3. To leverage on its brand name and introduce more toys
1. The fad toys change at a relatively fast pace in this market and this poses a continuous threat. 2. Threat of new entrants is high as the market can be entered easily 3. Poor publicity due to limited marketing
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bowen Designs. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.