Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1787
SWOT Analysis of Annalee Dolls with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
AMD Holdings Inc.
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
Building traditions, Telling stories and creating memories
Dolls characterized by seasons and festivals
Girls who have a fondness for doll toys
Young girls from upper middle class
Becoming a one-stop solution for gifts for children given during different festivals and occasions.
1. A very well-recognized brand-name in dolls with a history of over 70 years
2. The company produces a new collection of dolls for every season of the year and some of them are also based on festivals. 3. Has an excellent online presence with e-catalogues and an e-museum that gives buyers the opportunity to choose and order online. The company also has presence on sites like E-Bay etc.
4. Old Annalee Dolls have now become more of a collector’s item and are auctioned for as high as $6,000
1. Location of office and store only in New Hampshire
2. Demands a high premium due to tradition and popularity
3. Overseas manufacturing of dolls means lead time will be high
1. Opportunity to enter other segments in the “toys” category and leverage the existing brand
2. Open exclusive stores and sell vintage dolls
3. Global expansion and entering newer markets
1. With the advent of mechanical dolls and electronic dolls, the demand for such dolls amongst kids has decreased
2. Younger children are moving towards electronic gadgets as a preference for gifts as compared to dolls
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.