EROS International SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1762
SWOT Analysis of EROS International with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Film production and Distribution and television syndication
Media and broadcasting
High quality and high budgeted movies
Segmenting based on geographic locations
Across all segments in India and south Asian countries
High and rich film base and very high budgeted movies
1. Extensive content library of over 1900 films, plus another 700 films for which they digital rights only built up over three decades 2. Apart from the above films, the Group also has a slate of regional films in Marathi & Punjabi as well as Tamil films through its subsidiary Ayngaran and some smaller scale Hindi releases.
3. Distribution network allows tailoring of marketing arrangements for each local market.
4. Increased margins through self-distribution
5 internationally across all formats.
6. The group distribution network of over 50 countries
7. Strong online presence.
8. Business in home and digital media and In house VFX studio.
9.A selection of our Theatrical Partners such as PVR which help in cross branding.
1.Conflict of interest between the big stars due to involvement of many stars
2. Non availability of exhibition centers
1.Cross branding initiatives for increasing revenues.
2. Due to availability of huge infra for post-production they can use it for projects outside the production house.
3. Merger or acquisition of exhibition to add the final component of film production house.
1.Competition for foreign players in both domestic and foreign markets.
2. Change in tastes of film viewing in the domestic markets.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.