SWOT Analysis of Suresh Productions with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Film production house
Media and broadcasting
India premiere and one of the oldest film production house
Media and broadcasting
Andhra Pradesh region, Tamil Nadu and neighboring states and few Hindi movies for national audience
The essence of Suresh Productions lies in its vivid cinematic history, cutting edge technology and sheer creative brilliance, unquestionably a lethal combination
1. Old legacy which emotionally attaches the viewers from generations
2. High quality movies which features movies which help to connect the movies to family and middle class groups who are growing.
3. Productions currently makes about 5-7 films a year having an astounding success rate of 80%
4. Its strategic business units include film production, film studios, film distribution, film exhibition and a film school as well.
5. Its continuous success in the field of distribution can be attributed to its excellent relationship with the exhibitors, prompt utilization of the market (through quality and well-orchestrated promotions) and a wide network throughout Andhra Pradesh
6. ADLABS Films Limited has associated with the studios programming of their cinemas in Andhra Pradesh
7. Advertising is a part of the film house which all the elements of advt which includes placement of the product into the minds of the customer through various channels.
1. Traditional Distributor system which has no innovation
2. Limited Digital distribution backing.
3. Limited variety of movies and Less online presence
1. Growing Purchasing power parity of customers.
2. Co-branding initiatives for increasing the incomes
3. Tapping the Art Film market for niche segment.
4. Growing the Business into proper expansion into the other markets to increase the market share.
1. Censor board and govt policies which puts pressure for wanted and unwanted reasons
2. More than 1000 film releasing per year which is very hard to differentiate.
3. Indirect competitors which eats into the revenues of the films.
4. Film piracy and growing market for DTH releases
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.