Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1525
SWOT Analysis of UTV Software Communications Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
UTV Software Communications Ltd
Walt Disney Entertainment
Channels, Production house, Gaming
Media and broadcasting
India's first integrated global media and entertainment company
Segmenting based on entertainment needs of the users
Gamers moviegoers and television viewers across all demographics
we are a creatively led company which believes in setting not following trends
1. Good Infrastructure and support from Walt Disney.
2. Entertainment across all media devices and gadgets leaving no stone unturned in media industry which cross promotes inter institution brand.
3. The UTV group has expanded into 5 verticals, all of which allow for synergy across in terms of content development, communication and development of thought leadership. This also creates exciting opportunities for employees to move across businesses in order to broaden their experience and enrich their career.
4. Listed on India's premier stock exchange, The Bombay Stock Exchange UTV has subsidiaries with offices across India, UK, USA and Japan.
5. Strong brand presence
1. Late entry into the market compared to leading players
2. Gaming across only mobile platform
1. Mobiles are gaining more importance in smartphone era so they need to increase the quality of games.
2. Release of more films per year
3. Increase number of channels in variety like news, educational.
1. Heavy competition from the competitors
2. Govt and legal hassles which hamper relation between partners and demographics
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to UTV Software Communications Ltd. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.