Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2357
SWOT Analysis of HT Media with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
HT Media Ltd.
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
Enriching and Empowering India
Third largest print media delivering quality content
General News following Category
English Speaking Audience ( HT Print Media) , Age -18-25(Fever 104)
Trustworthy news coverage for the people of India
1. Increase in MINT Readership garnering market share in Metro and Tier-1 towns 2. Experience Management with focus on diversification 3.Strong brand name as it has brands like Hindustan Times, Fever 104 Radio etc
4. Wide reach across India with a strong readership
5. Good brand recall and widely recognised and available
6. Produces over 1.5 million copies per hour in nearly 20 facilities
1.Increasing penetration of digital media could affect newspaper readership in the in the long term 2.News related controversies often create an issue
1. Increasing Advertising Yields and penetration in Tier-2 and Tier-3 2. Higher Margins from e-newspaper subscription 3.Fever 104 is a major threat to Radio Mirchi
1. Raw Material cost increasing, putting pressure on margins 2. Weakness in Macroeconomic environment 3. Intense regional competition with few competitors taking national route
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to HT Media. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.