SWOT Analysis of Hinduja Ventures Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hinduja Ventures Ltd
Media and Entertainment
Offer high quality, cost effective, end-to-end solutions or breadth of experience across multiple technology platforms and verticals to enhance the business of its customers world-wide because of the remarkable advance it has achieved in modularity through subsidiaries in Media and Telecommunicationcoalescing around Technology.
Media, Real Estateand Treasury
Reaches out to over 6 million people through customers, cable operators, employees, dealers, etc.
Vision is to become a Scale Player and leader in its core business of Information Technology by leveraging the strength of its customer base, breadth and depth of its service lines and management bandwidth.
1.One of India’s premier transnational conglomerate (existence for over 90 years and present in 10 business sectors)
2. Company transformed themselves into convergence business of Technology, Media and Telecom
3. It is outsourcing company that provides IT services and BPO/contact center services to customers.
4. It has got alliances and technology partnerships with global IT and technology players like IBM
5. Company’s principal business is Media & Communications through its stake in IndusInd Media and Communications Limited (IMCL)
6. Hinduja Group got nod to distribute foreign channels in India
1.Despite wodespread operations brand recall is restricted
2. Logistics and installation charges are quite high
1.Bundling of services will increase ARPU
2. New broadband policy and digitalisation
3. Get into new revenue stream from value added services like PPV, Video on demand, Gaming and more
4. Target high ARPU and high TRP’s cities
5. Make new revenue partnership in subscription driven business
1. Competition from other platforms like DTH
2. Cities in 2nd and 3rd phase of digitalisation requires upgradations
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.