Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1318
SWOT Analysis of Bonnier Publishing with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Printing & Publishing
Media and Entertainment
Continuously reinvent media
We create, select and refine a world of knowledge and stories.
All kinds of publishing
Books, magazines and newspapers
A brand that provides accurate stories and information
1. A part of Bonnier Group, a 200 year historic company
2. It is the eighth largest publisher in the world 3. It has 15 companies and many brands which publish in 17 countries 4. A global company with high stake in media and entertainment
5. Strong brand name and a stable financial performance
1. The company is more segmented and flow of information is difficult 2.Growth is only through acquisitions 3.More emphasis is on magazines and other segments are ill invested
1. Launch of apps to make content available for tablets and phones 2. Optimize the number of brands to meet local needs of every country 3.Acquire global brands to have Infrastructure globally
1. Intense competition by the regional publishers of different countries 2.Rapid changes in the educational structure of different countries 3.Global players entering into the children’s and media segments due to high margins
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bonnier Publishing. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.