SWOT Analysis of Gakken Publishing with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Gakken Holdings Co., Ltd
Printing & Publishing
Media and Entertainment
Today’s excitement , satisfaction and reassurance. Tomorrow’s hopes and dreams
Best content books for children
All kinds of books for educational segment
Children , Young people and Medicine education books
Provides diverse range of books to feed young people’s curiosity about the world and their enthusiasm to learn as they grow and develop
1. Gakken has over years of experience of developing and distributing stationery, such as cards and letters, and other general merchandise that reflect current market trends 2. Broad range includes illustrated and pictorial books, educational workbooks and drill books, and children’s books 3. Products are translated and localized by publishers overseas 4. The company also targeting others markets that includes Nursing care, parenting support, corporate hiring support, temporary job placement services
5. Strong brand name and a stable financial performance
1. No presence in the online and e-publishing 2.Being Japanese brand there is a high liability of origin 3.Limited global presence compared to leading brands
1. Entering into higher educational segments like Engineering etc 2.Improved Hi-Tech educational facilities for e-schools 3.Magazines related to movies, technology and
1. Competition from other children segment targeted publishers 2. Increase in the online and decreasing demand to the traditional publishing
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Gakken Publishing. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.