Woongjin Think Big SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 929
SWOT Analysis of Woongjin Think Big with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Woongjin Think Big
Woongjin Think Big
Printing & Publication
Media and Publication
Good Education, Good People.
Not only provides great products and services but also contributes to its customers’ happiness and societal development
Focuses on educational materials
For people of all ages
Great publications with high quality and social responsibility
1. Only Korean company established after 1970 to grow into a full sized conglomerate 2. The company has been involved in the development of globalization centers within its English Education division, which operates 9 branches and 17 franchises 3. Woongjin Think Big includes many educational brands, notably Woongjin Knowledge House, Leader’s Book, Woongjin Junior, Gallion, Start, Walking Tree, or Penguin Classics Korea
4. Strong brand name and a stable financial performance
1. Llimited brand awareness and low global presence
2.Operates in a highly segmented markets
3. Vulnerable to policy changes
1. New products like the newly-launched Think U (on-off blended learning tool) should drive business and make a profit turnaround 2. Strong growth potential in new markets like online or content-based
3.Likely expansion in the private education market (mainly English) - Intensifying competition
4.Possible M&As based on stable cash holdings
1. Dwindling school-age population due to falling birth rate
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Woongjin Think Big. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.