Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1118
SWOT Analysis of PentaMedia Graphics with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
PentaMedia Graphics ltd.
Animation and live action production
Media and broadcasting
Animation and Live web based companies.
Segmenting based on Cartoon and animation movies along with live action graphics
Animation movies viewing customers in india
Pentamedia Graphics Limited being pioneers in the Indian Animation Technology
1.Pentamedia has expertise in films/ broadcasting, video, CD/DVD and internet entertainment with having all kinds of screen big screen, small screen (home video and TV) and personal screen (personal computer)
2. The company has entire production facility, business operation and creation of multimedia with special effect has only in one roof at the Software Park in Kelambakkam– Chennai
3. it acquired Media Dreams to increase its presence in media; Mayajaal in the themed space and Kris.Srikkanth Sports & Entertainment (KSSEL) in the sports space and also acquired Improvision Corporation, California, USA, a movie production company , in an all stock-deal
4.venture into the field of animation (both 2D and 3D), special effects and gaming
5. The New Millennium TV called numtv started in Dec 1999 was the first Internet Live Broadcasting TV. Num TV targeted the NRI’s in Asia, Europe & US. It had a registered viewer base of 2,00,000 viewers. It had webcasted 17 live TV channels from India.
6. In-house training academy.
1. Very few movies in the kitty compared to leading players
2. Weak brand due to the less frequency of the movies
1. E-Learning initiatives.
2. Merging with huge production companies.
3. Broadcasting the animation series by tying up with channels.
1. Large infrastructure backing I the industry is needed.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to PentaMedia Graphics. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.