China Education and Media Group SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 873
SWOT Analysis of China Education and Media Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
China Education and Media Group
China Education and Media Group Ltd
Printing & Publishing
Media and Entertainment
Professional, focused and excellent.
Customer oriented innovative and reliable service and publishing provider
All kinds of academic and library publishing
Libraries of Universities of China and other countries
Great books and services
1. It is one of the largest state-owned publications import and export enterprises in China which is certified by the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation 2. The company consists of business departments including Periodicals & E-Resources Import Department, Book Import Department, Chinese Books Joint Purchase Department, Export Department and Digital Resource R&D Center 3. Customer-oriented and resource-based, CEPMG actively develops the domestic and international markets in accordance with its service concept: professional, focused and excellent 4. It has established good business relationship with over a thousand publishers and agents worldwide
5. Strong reputation and stable financial performance
1.Being a government operated firm it has its own limitations 2.Chinese books are very difficult to translate into local languages hence limited global reach
1. Improving trade relationships with other countries so that it can get more offers 2. Enactment of laws such as Text and Printed Culture Promotion Law 3. Shift from Overseas Distribution to Local Adaptation
1. Increase in the solidarity of China’s Government 2.Operations efficiency and improved quality of content from Japanese publishers
1. Country garden Holding 2. Longfor Properties Company Limited 3. Soho China Limited
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to China Education and Media Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.