Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1381
SWOT Analysis of Mondadori Publishing with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Printing & Publishing
Media and Entertainment
To encourage the widest possible dissemination of culture and ideas
A product range that spans all genres and reaches all readers.
All kinds of publishing and printing
Fiction and non-fiction, paperbacks and children's books
Best quality publications for all segments
1.The Mondadori Group is leader in the Italian book and magazine markets and the French magazine market 2. The magazine and radio markets are in turn strongly influenced by advertising investments and not only by circulation and audience respectively 3. The Group is also active in educational publishing, art books, the management of museum concessions and the organization and management of exhibitions 4. Mondadori entered the eBook market with three separate initiatives: the Group’s online bookstore, Bol.it
5. In recent years the Mondadori Group has strengthened its leadership in consumer magazines by launching new titles and pursuing a policy of international expansion
1. Trying to completely transcend traditional publishing to online publishing which can be a concern 2. Slow in adopting to strategies in the highly competitive market
1. Business expansion into professional Educational publications
2. Optimize the number of brands to meet local needs of every country 3.Acquire global brands to have Infrastructure globally
1. Recent selling out of many brands and 2.Professional Information and content available on Internet
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.