SWOT Analysis of RCS Libri with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
RCS Libri Group
Printing & Publishing
Media and Entertainment
Best quality content in the magazines and Books
Printing and Publishing needs of all the segments
Newspapers, Magazines and books
Quality books with excellent content
1. Leader in Italy-based multimedia companies that operates in daily newspapers, magazines and books 2. The company's newspapers titles include Corriere della Sera and La Gazzetta dello Sport in Italy, and El Mundo, Marca and Expansion in Spain 3. It has books stores, e-book stores and community to know the reading needs of all segments 4. Most of its books sold overseas and a majority share outside Italy
5. Strong brand reputation and financial performance
1. Lack of presence in the educational book market 2.Does not publish in local languages of different countries
1. Leveraging its years of history to stretch across geographies and areas of expertise 2. Extract value from the massive amounts of data generated as a by-product of providing professional services
1. Ambitions of internet giants and the RSS illegal free e-books and online resources 2.World wide concentration in book publishing may raise the stakes for scale driver investments and future acquisitions 3. The book market relevant to Hachette Livre is highly segmented
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to RCS Libri. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.