Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1233
SWOT Analysis of CC Media with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
A global media and entertainment company
Entertainment seeking customers
Customers focus on listening to music, radio and watching movies
Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.
1. Largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America with 240+ million monthly listeners 2. It leverages its multi-platform assets, as well as its vast infrastructure and relationships, to create one-of-a-kind events like the iHeartRadio Music Festival, innovative national and local promotions, and ground-breaking technology and products. 3. High operational efficiency driven by growth and innovation 4. Building on its groundbreaking agreement with Big Machine Label Group for market innovations.
1. Advent of social media is not going well with on-ground innovation as new deals are not striked yet. 2. Diversification into media products was not as succesful
1. Gain more synergies between its advertising and media business 2. Growth of digital media and 3D viewing for higher revenue at lower costs 3. Growing presence of international channels in high growth areas like Asia, Africa.
1. High interest payments and restructuring cost for CC Media 2. Lower advertising spend by organizations
1. Corus Entertainment 2. Cumulus Ent. 3. Sirius Radio
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.