Sundaram Multi Pap SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 961
SWOT Analysis of Sundaram Multi Pap with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sundaram Multi Pap
Paper and Stationary
Education is Nation’s Strength. We stand by it.
Sundaram Groups, leading in stationary manufacturing & paper mill industries in Maharashtra.
Customer and Institutions who needs paper
Students, Schools and Office
Prominent player in the paper industry
1. No.1 in Maharashtra with a strong presence all across India. 2. 50, 000 sq.ft manufacturing area with 200 employers ensures good quality 3. Large capacity to deal with fluctuations in export.
4. State of the art machines with fully automatic exercise books line and advanced machinery
1. Low Market share in northern and eastern part of country. 2. Less extensive distribution channel 3. Institutional alliances in Maharahstra only.
1. Export opportunities in Asia, Africa and other continents. 2. Complementing it with their e-education venture to reach out to maximum students 3. Used its brand equity to develop more channel partners.
1. High competition from big brands like ITC and chinese competitors 2. Taxes and Regulation on exports 3.Long run threat from shifting to digital media
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.