Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1397
SWOT Analysis of ITV TV Network with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
Oldest commercial network in the UK
Regional television across UK, Ireland and Scotland, Video-on-demand
Broadcast programming of public importance, including news, current affairs, children's and religious programming as well as party election broadcasts on behalf of the major political parties and political events, such as the Budget
News that matters and talk about the core issues
1. Also involved in international distribution, home entertainment, publishing, merchandising, and licensing businesses, including the distribution of DVD entertainment primarily in the United Kingdom.
2. High brand equity
3. Producers of world-renowned shows like “Who wants to be a millionaire”
4. Strong current affair and documentary programmes
5. Widely followed with a set of entertaining features for all age groups
1.Large costs in paying flat fees for networked programming.
2.Shifting to social content andmoving to production.
3. Less presence in Asia, US andAfrica
1.Expansion of US arm through M&A
2. Digital media vertical needs further strengthen.
1.Criticism for showing reality TV and losing its loyal customers.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.