Excel Entertainment SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 642
SWOT Analysis of Excel Entertainment with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
Involved in distribution and production for many international film houses.
Audience watching Cinemas
Pushing the boundaries of reel entertainment in all genres.
1. Have top of the line technicians in international film making 2. Have several entries to international films festivals 3. Worked with the biggest names in Bollywood 4. Have a strong talent management and creative team
5. Association with popular filmstars in good movies enhances brand reputation
1. Low presence in regional cinemas 2.Limited number of directors associated with production house 3. Rising Infrastructure and talent costs hitting the bottom line.
1. Changing tastes of movies can be used to tap the regional market
2.Making off beat film for critical and business success.
3. Entry into animated and 3D movies to generate more customers
1. New International studies setting up their base in India 2. Excel entertainment does not enjoy any brand equity 3. Too much dependence on few lead actors.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.