Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2375
SWOT Analysis of Nielsen Holdings with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Nielsen Holdings BV
Printing & Publishing
Media and Entertainment
Understanding customer needs and the market trends
People seeking for Professional Information
Customers who demand value add and next generation solutions
Combining information, deep expertise, and technology to provide customers with solutions that improve their quality and effectiveness
1. Printing publishing accounts susbtantial part of the revenue of the parent company 2. High revenue from online publishing and services
3. Creativity, engagement, proactive behavior, insight, capacity to improvise, capacity to improve, innovation, and synergy are the key strengths 4. Use of robust technology platforms to deliver best value to customers
1. Trying to completely transcend traditional publishing to online publishing 2. Slow in adopting to strategies in the highly competitive market
1. Leveraging its history to stretch across geographies and areas of expertise 2. Extract value from the massive amounts of data generated as a by-product of providing professional services
1. High competition of resource allocation to other business developments
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nielsen Holdings. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.