Sanguine Media Ltd SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 692
SWOT Analysis of Sanguine Media Ltd with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sanguine Media Ltd
Sanguine Media Ltd
Media and broadcasting
Rural activation along with event mgmt
Customers who want cross promotion and rural activation
Company with elements of cross branding and rural activation
1. The Company focuses on creating innovative and result oriented events that fulfill the wants of the Customers
2.Sanguine has now forayed into film advertising to provide more option to its clients & agencies for reaching their targeted consumers
3.Entry intoEvent Management
4.The company was established to carry on all activities of business in advertising, publicity and media services for corporate and other entities including providing services in the area of corporate presentation, public relation either on its own or jointly with other agencies involved in these activities through all information media
5. Its services include print, Broadcasting, Telecasting magnetic media, digital and films and to obtain rights for movies, TV serials and episodes produced by other agencies for screening video, telecasting and making copies in CDs and Tapes and marketing them in domestic and overseas.
1. Brand recognition is much lesser than some popular names
2. Geographic reach of the brand in terms of operations is restricted
1. Entry into ad film making and concept designing
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sanguine Media Ltd. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.