Charter Communications SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2677
SWOT Analysis of Charter Communications with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
TV will never be the same
Offering best-in-class Internet and competitive video and phone products in residential and commercial markets.
Customer requiring advanced entertainment and communications,
Corporates, Executives, Urban Homes
Offering high-quality entertainment and communication services
1. Leader in Internet service. With approximately 2 million residential telephone customers, Charter is the 10th largest provider of landline telephone service 2. High customer service with more than 16000 employees 3. High Brand Equity
4. Highly synchronized operations and market reputation
1. Slow Growth, Debt, Valuations, Declining Margins is a concern 2. Unutilized capacity in bandwidth usage affects operational efficiency
1. Change in national go-to-market approach and operating strategies designed to create competitive advantage 2. Enhancing products and service to increase revenue per customer, lower transaction costs and extend customer relationship 3. Compelling products, pricing and packaging encourage adoption of fully-featured services throughout the home
4. Charter is starting to see competition emerge from Internet-based video delivery services, such as iTunes and Netflix, which give producers a direct channel to consumers, and even free services such as YouTube
1. Competition from satellite and overbuilders for many years, 2. Charter is quite accustomed to competing with ILECs
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Charter Communications. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.