SWOT Analysis of Cinevista with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
Pioneer in the field of entertainment in India
Woman watching TV for entertainment
Women Age24+ , Semi-urban and Rural Areas
Contemporary TV Serials based on societal issues
1. Over 3000 hours of television software created and owned by it 2. Over10 hours of programming per week on air across channels like Sony TV, Sahara One, Zee TV and MTV 3. Owns a single window postproduction facility. The facility has both multiple high-end non-linear edit machines and linear editing suites. Each edit studio has dedicated editor teams facilitating faster turnaround times for our clients. 4. State of the art high-end computer graphics facility that is capable of fulfilling all graphics related needs
5. Good brand reputation and stream-lined operations
1. Low advertising spend hurting bottomline 2. Intense competition means market share growth is limited
1. Opening some new mythological shows , prime-time shows 2. Inorganic growth 3. Diversify into non-prime zone like news, cartoon.
1. Formidable competition from new channels focusing on niche content. 2. Fatigue from TV Serials focusing on societal and relationship issues. 3. Rise of IPL
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.