Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1065
SWOT Analysis of Fame India with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
Makes my Day
Being pioneers in the multiplex chain in Mumbai
Cinema watching Audience
Urban, Tier-1, Tier-2 town in Multiplexes
Introduced Gold Seats – Luxury at a value Price
1. FAME operates nearly 100 Screens and 30,000 seats across cities in India 2. To provide exceptional consumer experience, we have introduced the ‘Gold Class’ screens which feature natural leather recliners, where each recliner stretches to 150 degrees, super size screens, state of the art projection and sound systems. 3. High employee strength of around 2000 compared to peers 4. Inclusion of IPL screening to induce more growth
5. Customer focused approach and good quality service
1. Low presence in semi-urban areas and limited geographic reach 2. High competition means limited market share and lesser margins
1. Increasing digitalization of screens enabling wider film print releases, experimentation with different content 2. Increasing popularity of regional film segment 3. The industry is projected to grow consistently
1. Piracy is a major threat 2. The growing popularity of alternate distribution platforms like DTH, satellite television and the launch of 3G enabled mobile handsets are a potential threat to theatrical exhibition.3. The shelf-life of movies in theatres has seen a steady decline.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.