Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1266
SWOT Analysis of Grupo Televisa with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Grupo Televisa, S.A.B.
Media & Entertainment
Mexican multimedia mass media company, the second largest in Latin America
Mexican TV Watching Audience looking for sports, news and entertainment
Televisa stands for communication, creativity and teamwork that achieves its set goals and endeavors to offer excellence and absolute quality.
1. Largest media company in the Spanish-speaking world based on its market capitalization and a major participant in the international entertainment business 2. Present in over 100 countries with large distribution network 3. Leading broadcaster and owner of vast advertising inventory on pay-TV 4. Has a premium on scatter market buys in advertising front
5. Excellent operations and a strong market reputation
1. On naïve stage of development of horizontal growth into gaming, digital media. 2. Less exposure to the new areas in production and limited geographic penetration
1. Development of content in English for the US Market 2. Alliances with Sony and Lionsgate for the production and distribution of content worldwide 3. Expanding exports beyond content, into production expertise
1. Telecom Reforms in Mexico 2. Volatility between Grupo Televisa SAB and Nexstar Broadcasting
1. TV Azteca 2. Telemundo Communications Group 3. Televisión Independiente de México
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.