Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1614
SWOT Analysis of Reliance Cinemas with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
Significant presence in filmed entertainment (film production, distribution, and exhibition).
Cinema Watching Audience
Hindi Cinema, 18-40+, Entertainment loving Commercial Cinema
Entertainment and Reaching out to the masses.
1. BIG 92.7 FM was India’s largest private FM radio network with 12 radio stations across the country 2. Big Cinemas is India’s largest cinema chain with over 516 screens 3. Leadership in film exhibition in India with 250+ screens and accounts for 10 to 15% of box office contributions of large movies 4. In Hollywood, Reliance Entertainment has partnered with Steven Spielberg and Stacey Snider on the formation of DreamWorks Studios
5. Strong backing of parent company
1. Very limited presence in regional cinemas. 2. Intensely competitive environment means growth is often stagnant
1. Easy access to technology in US and access to Hollywood movies. 2. Growing urbanization, BIG Cinemas could garner high market share. 3. Entering into TV Serials category like other competitors
1. Formidable competition with backward integration of several production houses 2. Mis-management at the top level posed a risk to distributors
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.