SWOT Analysis of Kohinoor Broadcasting with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kohinoor Broadcasting Corporation Ltd
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
Currently engaged in the media and entertainment industry with a particular focus on the TV industry.
Consumer- TV Watching
TV Audience in India
Production of advertisements; TV content, music programmes and certain other entertainment related activities.
1. Completed setting up of the earth station that is capable of up-linking 8 TV Channels in Punjab and are focusing on play out station and other infrastructure for broadcasting. 2. Company established a wholly owned subsidiary under the name of Kohinoor Broadcasting Corporation FZE, in Dubai, as its distribution hub in United Arab Emirates. 3. Company is diversifying its portfolio by entering into solar energy sector
4. Expertise in the industry due to an experienced workforce
1. Brand recognition is lesser than some of the big players in the industry
2. Market share growth is slow due to the presence of many competitors
1. Up-linking Facility could be our another source of income, as we know that a number of TV channels already exist in the
market and many more new channels are trying to enter. 2. Have the capacity to uplink eight channels, these numbers can be increased by adding more equipment in future, however the bandwidth can be a limiting factor.
1. As the consumer sentiments continue to run low, advertisers are targeting social media rather than traditional media 2. Leading newspapers have been forced to increase the prices of the newspaper as the newspaper’s scrap value has gone up. As
the value of rupee has diminished the newsprint imports have become costlier 3. The advertisers have squeezed their budgets for the print media.
1. NDTV 2. Sri Adhikari Entertainment 3. Zee Entertainment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Kohinoor Broadcasting. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.