SWOT Analysis of Madras Talkies with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broadcasting & Cables
Media & Entertainment
involved in production of films and television serials, which are distributed all over the world
TV Serials and Cinema Watching Audience
Tamil Cinema watching Audience
Contemporary Regional Cinema on a national platform
1. Given several blockbuster hits like Iruvar, Guru, Saathiya and many more movies 2. Most of the movies are launch with high-decible marketing 3. Organizational Background – Mani Ratnam as head brings better quality and experience 4. Tie-ups with Bollywood for the Hindi version of the movie
5. Presence of popular Hindi cinema actors enhances brand image
1. Failure of big budget movies causes financial strain 2. Relationship with distribution firms are affected due to flop movies and margins. 3. Limited presence pan-India and across the world
1. Tie-ups with companies for better product placement and revenue 2. Alliance with Bollywood production houses for content sharing 3. Tapping the Bollywood talent to work as most of them are hit in regional cinemas.
1. Entering of politically and financially strong production houses 2. New Demand and Advancement in Technology i.e 3-D films 3. Losing brand equity of Mani Ratnam and non-development of new creative talent.
1. Kavithalaya Productions 2. Modern Theatres 3. AGS Entertainment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Madras Talkies. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.