Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 2222
SWOT Analysis of CNBC with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Business News Channel
Media and Entertainment
First in Business Worldwide
Highly trusted Business News Channel
Businessmen and Stock Market Investors
Young Middle Class and Businessmen who give lot of importance to news delivered through media
Best Business Channel
1. Big Brand Name in business news 2. Good presence across the globe through different partnerships e.g. CNBC-TV 18 India 3. High Quality Content 4. Live Coverage of Global Markets 5. Work Closely with markets 6. Knowledgeable Presenters 7. Lot of Experts
1. The Channel seems difficult for many people to understand who don’t have sound knowledge of business 2. Mainly Stock Market oriented business content
1. Diversify into various types of Business Content e.g. entrepreneurship channel etc 2. Offer programs which simplify business and markets for novice viewers
1. Various local business channels 2. Internet e.g. Finance Apps available on App Stores 3. Websites dedicated to Stock Markets and business news
1. Bloomberg 2. BBC 3. NDTV Profit 4.Zee Business 5.CNN
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to CNBC. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.